Transform your silhouette!
This beautiful, feminine underwire bra has been designed specifically to fit and accentuate our TRANSFORM® Breast Forms. Sheer outer fabric allows the forms to be seen through the outer cup.
Lightweight inner pockets help hold breast forms in place for added security. Wide satiny elastic straps and a wide-cut band under the arms offer great support for the weight of a breast form.
Measure to Determine your Bra Band Size
- Using a tape measure, measure around the rib cage under the pectoral muscles where the natural breast tissue joins the body.
- Take a snug measurement. (This would be where the band of the bra fits around the chest.)
- Add 5 inches to this measurement (3 inches for measurements over 39").
- Example: Chest Measurement 36"
- Bra bands come only in even numbers, so this person would try on a 40 or 42 to see which works best. All bras stretch differently.
Choosing a Cup Size:
- The Band Size stays the same, no matter how large or small you want your breasts to be. For the size of the breasts, choose a cup size letter.
- Consider height, weight, and figure style. If you are 5'10" tall and a 42-46 bra size, generally choose a C, D, or DD cup bra.