"I feel pretty, Oh So Pretty.."
Satin-smooth and sweet as sugar, this pretty, full-coverage pocketed bra works well with any of our TRANSFORM® Breast Forms.
Outer cups have lace detailing for an extra feminine touch. Cotton blend inner pockets are cool and comfortable while helping hold breast forms in place.
The Transform Satin & Lace Bra offers a standard back closure, wide satiny elastic straps for support, and is cut wider on the sides under the arms to support the weight of a breast form without cutting in.
The most comfortable way to wear a breast form is inside a pocket bra. A pocket bra's cups have two layers, and the breast form is worn between.
Measure to Determine your Bra Band Size
- Using a tape measure, measure around the rib cage under the pectoral muscles where the natural breast tissue joins the body.
- Take a snug measurement. (This would be where the band of the bra fits around the chest.)
- Add 5 inches to this measurement (3 inches for measurements over 39").
- Example: Chest Measurement 36"
- Bra bands come only in even numbers, so this person would try on a 40 or 42 to see which works best. All bras stretch differently.
Choosing a Cup Size:
- The Band Size stays the same, no matter how large or small you want your breasts to be. For the size of the breasts, choose a cup size letter.
- Consider height, weight, and figure style. If you are 5'10" tall and a 42-46 bra size, generally choose a C, D, or DD cup bra