Sweet surprises await!
Introducing the healthy new lubricant that's on everyone's lips: Nature Lovin' Koala! Packaged in the iconic Honey Bear bottle, this water-based formula is a cross between a high-performance lubricant and an edible massage oil.
This top-shelf formula is not only safe, Ph balanced and hypoallergenic, but also contains anti-viral ingredients that actually support healthy, happy skin.
That's because unlike most glycerine-based lubes, Koala uses three body-healthy ingredients to create it's long-lasting, slippery sensations: Carrageenan from red seaweed, L-Lysine, and Royal Jelly.
And if you're wondering if something this healthy can actually taste good, never fear. Nature Lovin' Koala Lubricant is one of the most delicious body toppings you'll ever experience!
And, it comes in a variety of uniquely exciting, Koala's 100% food-grade flavors guaranteed to soothe your tongue and satisfy your soul! Including:
- Creme Brulee - This lover's dessert consists of a rich vanilla custard topped with a contrasting layer of caramel flavor.
- Rasberry Cheesecake - Sweet raspberries and creamy cheesecake blend together for a mouth watering experience.
- Banana Custard - Bring a spoon! The taste of fresh ripe bananas mixed with the smooth rich flavor of vanilla custard.
- Caramel Apple - Soothe and satisfy your tongue with the tart tastes of fresh green apples covered in sweet delicious caramel!
- Cranberry Peach Woo Woo - A delicious blend made of vodka, peach schnapps, and cranberry flavors. Guaranteed to start your night!
- Orange Creamsicle - Remember Orange Julius? This brings back to life that sweet orange flavor wrapped around creamy, milky vanilla.
- Papaya Mango - The great taste of a ripe, sweet Mango blended with delicious full flavor of Papaya. Great for all your island getaways.
- Tiramisu - A light almost-like-mocha-flavored-whipped-cream concoction on lady finger pastry kissed with strong espresso coffee.
Nature Lovin' Koala Lubricant is Latex, Plastic & Rubber Compatible. Proudly Made In The USA.